Interested in joining us? migenius is leading the adoption of Cloud based technology for photorealistic 3D rendering and has released the worlds first truly interactive Cloud based rendering tool for Trimble SketchUp. We are always building new functionality and expanding our Cloud technology for to new software products and are always looking for talented engineers.
migenius is seeking a full stack web engineer for their ongoing development of cloud based photorealistic 3D rendering solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the development of key new product features and applications. The successful candidate will be working on all aspects of the web frameworks including front end interfaces (traditional and mobile), API and interaction with cloud based rendering services. You will be joining a growing, tight knit and highly motivated team to help designers easily create engaging photorealistic imagery. This position is highly suited to those with an interest in 3D computer graphics who wish to start or expand a career focused on computer graphics based solutions.
Applicant requirements include:
- React, Redux, Redux Saga, MobX
- Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB primarily in a Linux environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally is essential.
- Relevant Bachelor level degree required.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Office location in Hawthorn offers exceptional access by road and public transport.
- Applicants should be prepared to demonstrate and discuss projects they have created either during the course of employment, studies or privately.
A desirable skillset would include:
- Container and deployment systems such as Docker and Ansible.
- Web 3D technologies such as WebGL and Three.js.
- Experience in developing web services or custom CMS.
- A practical knowledge of 3D workflow and rendering (in any DCC, eg: 3ds Max, Maya, Rhino, Revit, ArchiCAD) would be highly valuable and technical knowledge of rendering techniques (either GPU or raytracing) would also be beneficial.
- Other useful technical skills: C++, C#, Ruby, Solr.
migenius is an Australian company selling software and services globally, with offices in Melbourne, London and Tokyo. We are committed to making interactive, photorealistic 3D an ubiquitous part of the web experience and a fundamental part of the design process. We have the tools and technologies to achieve this and are looking for the right people to allow us to capitalise on these and expand our future offerings. You will be joining an enthusiastic, tight knit team with many years experience developing Cloud based rendering solutions.
Working at migenius
migenius is headquartered in Hawthorn, VIC in Australia. Employees and Contractors have the opportunity to work with the latest in high end 3D rendering technology (NVIDIA Iray), advanced GPU hardware and leading edge Cloud services platforms.
Our headquarters is only a short walk from Hawthorn train station and is readily accessible by most methods of transport.