Front End Developer
migenius is seeking a front end developer for the development of a greenfield cloud based project. The successful candidate will be working on all aspects of the web frameworks including front end interfaces (traditional and mobile), API and interaction with cloud based rendering services. You will be joining a growing, tight knit and highly motiviated team to help designers easily create engaging photorealistic imagery.
Applicant requirements include:
- Popular Frameworks such as React.js or Angular.js
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work autonomously and cross-functionally is essential.
- Relevant Bachelor level degree required.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
Nice to have:
- Web 3D technologies such as WebGL and Three.js.
- Node.js, MySQL, MongoDB, PHP, Symphony in a Linux environment.
- Office location in Hawthorn offers exceptional access by road and public transport.
- Applicants should be prepared to demonstrate and discuss projects they have created either during the course of employment, studies or privately.
migenius is an Australian company selling software and services globally, with offices in Melbourne, London and Tokyo. We are committed to making interactive, photorealistic 3D an ubiquitous part of the web experience and a fundamental part of the design process. We have the tools and technologies to achieve this and are looking for the right people to allow us to capitalise on these and expand our future offerings. You will be joining an enthusiastic, tight knit team with many years experience developing Cloud based rendering solutions.